Saturday, June 9, 2012

Busy busy bee!

Wow, am I a total slacker or what??  Ha!  Lately I haven't had much time for blogging or nail art sadly.  I feel terrible I haven't been more productive!

I have been very busy with the design website www.anikkicreation.com but I hope to load a new nail art design soon.  I think I'm going to go with something bright and Purple!

Not too much to say since I've been slacking lol but I've been reading a lot of news about FDA and cosmetics along with nail polish.  I hope soon we can have more pure and healthy products to put on our bodies.  I'm glad we are becoming more aware of what we use and how it can effect our well being and the world. 

I've been out of the loop a bit, I have to check up on the new nail trends.  Any new ones catching your eye?  Let me know!


Wishing you health and happiness,

~Nikki~

No comments:

Post a Comment