Sunday, July 29, 2012

Quick easy ways to whiten your Natural nails!

Even when we use a base coat our nails can start looking all sorts of FUNkay from using nail polishes after a while.  Mine recently were turning more yellow and I thought why not try baking soda it whitens my teeth and clothes... why not my nails??

I was happy with the results and made a video on youtube on how to do it up yourself at home.  The less money I spend the more I can spend on polishes errr..I mean save! 

I love at home tips and tricks!  Other ways to whiten your nails that I've heard of are using denture cleaner tablets.  You toss them into water and soak those funky yellow nails lol. 

You can spend a few bucks and buy at home whiteners as well...however I think the baking soda technique  is more gentle on your natural nails and hands and not to mention much gentler on your wallet!
(bought my baking soda at the dollar tree.  Oh ya babe!)

Give it a try and let me know which works best for you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment